We require all vendors to register with us. After you register you will be re-directed to the BOOTH BOOKING page. You must be logged in to book a booth. You can book multiple days in one cart. If you are not registered, click the Register Button at the top of the page.
All Booths are $50. We do NOT sell booths at the event. You must purchase your booth online before you can enter. A License is available if you want to secure the same booth for each week based on availability.REGISTER
EVERYTHING FOR LESS
Tons of bargains and tons of fun.
- Register online (One Time)
- Log In after you Register
- Go to the Booking Page
- Select your booth from the map
- Pay for the booth
All vendors are to enter the Childrens Blind Center at 7 AM across form the parking structure. We will line you up there and bring in one row at a time.
Booths are $50 per booth per day during August. They will be $60 starting in September.
NO. You can not pay the day of the swap meet. You must book online prior to entering.
Yes, but it requires that you book the month in advance by the 20th of each proceeding month. For example, If you want to book for September, you would have to book before August 21st.
You are required to have a Seller’s Permit. You can obtain one by visiting HERE
We do not. You are responsible for bringing your own set up.
We do not supply power.
Vendors may begin leaving after 3:30 p.m. and must be off the property no later than 6:00 p.m. Your space must be clean of all trash and unsold merchandise.
Licensed spaces are assigned by LACC Swap Meet solely for the sale of goods, merchandise and services approved by Swap Meet management. Approval may be withheld for any reason, in the absolute and sole discretion of Swap Meet management. Please be advised that the following goods and services are prohibited:
- Drinks, food and any other item used for human consumption with the exception of pre-approved food trailers, carts and trucks. Swap Meet management will approve fruits, vegetables, and prepackaged items, such as potato chips and candy and similar items sold for off-site consumption. Please see Swap Meet management for approval of food items that may be sold at LACC Swap Meet for off-site consumption. Note that this approval MUST be given in advance. Vendors should not buy food items assuming they will be approved. Health permits issued by Health Department, may be required.
- Entertainment, game arcade, game of chance and grab bag.
- Ammunition, axes, daggers, firearms, fireworks, flammable materials, guns (whether real, replica or toy), hatchets, knives, except for knives which are part of a packaged tableware set, swords and weapons of any kind.
- Drug paraphernalia, drugs, hash or water pipes, roach clips and paraphernalia commonly associated or used with marijuana or any drug or narcotic.
- The sales of animals, endangered species or goods, merchandise or products made from endangered species.
- Pornography, illegal items and any adult entertainment good or service.
- Goods and services that infringe on or violate any copyright, patent or trademark. Counterfeit goods. Goods and services that make or suggest any misrepresentation.
- Palm reading.
- Motor vehicles, including but not limited to motorcycles. Vehicle accessories, parts and supplies may be sold.
- Personal health services.
- Any item that in the sole discretion of Swap Meet management is or may be hazardous to the health, safety or welfare of any person.